by Beth Paiva
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
3 eggs, 1 egg yolk
2 cups milk
1 TB Orange muscat
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup orange juice
2 tbsp. sugar
3 tbsp. Bargetto/Chaucers Orange Muscat
3 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Mix together four, sugar, salt
- Whisk in eggs
- Whisk in milk, orange muscat, vanilla
- Heat non-stick pan over medium heat for about a minute
- Spray pan with pan spray
- Pour a little batter into center of pan, swirl pan right away. Should coat the whole pan thinly.
- Cook for about 1 minute and flip for another 15-20 seconds.
- Repeat until you have enough crepes (batter can last 3 days in the fridge)
- In a sauce pan bring orange juice to a boil.
- Whisk in sugar and turn to meioum-low heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add orange muscat.
*To Plate Up* Put crepes down on a plate, add some orange slices on top, pour sauce over the crepes while still warm. Serves 4.