By: Shawn Stanchfield
Mushroom Fajita Ingredients:
1 Tsp. whole cumin seeds
2 T. olive oil
1 Tsp. minced garlic
1 1/2 lb. mixed mushrooms*
8 oz. white mushrooms
1 each red and green bell peppers
1 red onion
12 each 6″ tortillas
8 oz. crumbled feta cheese
*The mixed mushrooms I utilized were shitakes, portabellos and oyster mushrooms. Feel free to use the mushrooms of your choice.
1. Heat cumin seeds for approximately 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat and place in a large bowl.
3. Add olive oil, garlic and mushrooms.
4. Toss and grill mushrooms, peppers and onions.
Chipotle Cream Sauce Ingredients:
8 oz. sour cream
1 chipolte pepper (canned chipotle works fine)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Combine and puree.
2. Put in squeeze bottle and apply liberally to the Fajitas.