- (4) 6oz halibut filets, skin removed
- 1 cup flour
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 cup Bargetto Pinot Grigio
- 2 T. butter, unsalted
- salt and pepper to taste
yield: serves 4
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium high heat.
- Salt and pepper halibut on both sides.
- Dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
- When oil is smoking hot, add fish (side where the skin was on should be facing up).
- Saute for 3-4 minutes, until bottom is golden brown.
- Carefully turn fish over and add Pinot Grigio. Lower heat to medium, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes. Remove lid and remove fish from pan.
- Whisk butter into reduced wine.
- Serve fish over mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables, top with sauce.